transvestite

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hoopla

At last I did some shopping for Sparkle, I had a whole list of stuff but in the end I only found a dress and some earrings, must must must get shoes next week. (really cute dress btw)

So I bought some nice hooped earrings and some eff off huge chav hoops that I am wearing right now. I don't think I'll ever wear these out but they are fun. Why is feeling vulnerable such a kick? whether it's not being able to walk properly because of skirt or heels, or move properly because of a corset or in this case, be careful not to catch my massive hoops in something, such as my feet (ok not that big but not far). I'm sitting here on my sofa watching battlestar gallactica swishing my head about and loving the feel of how dangerous it feels having these in my ears. Even the slight twinge of pain if they catch on my neck (I said they were big) tickles me.

Vulnerable, vulnerable vulnerable, it's got me wiggling my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home