transvestite

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh sod it

I was cycling home last night and I thought 'sod it' and swung past the piercing place. I've got two pierced ears now - wheeeeeeee. I took a pic but I've got a transparent keeper in it and I had to zoom in so much to see itthat my ear looked horrible and hairy so no piccies.

No one noticed the new piercing today, but a couple of people noticed the original one (with the stud) the girls were cool with it 'Is that new?' 'Nice' the guys...... well why are guys such pricks? it was all pisstaking and making fun of it. I just dont want to have to deal with that crap. Why does being a guy have to involve such negativity? I'm not crying into my beer here, I dont particularly care; what I care about is that it's part and parcel of being a bloke, no wonder we want to try to be girls.

Example, a guy stops by my desk 'you got an earring!! what did you do that for? mid life crisis, ha ha ha' so what did I do? I made him feel bad about his terrible acne. So he goes off feeling bad, and I sit there feeling bad. Why can't we just interact like girls? be supportive, complimentary, nice!!

Gahhh!!!!!

and we get crap clothes!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Jones said...

"The earring? On yeah, but you should see the one I got down here.." :-)

A bit of office banter is okay, but some of the chest beating that goes on can be very tiresome.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly enough Kipling's "If" always comes to mind, when people make disparaging comments about my appearance due to any tell tale Trans* signs.

Hard to rise above everything, but the theory is sound.

Either that or adopt the "fcuk 'em" defence.

12:31 AM  
Blogger sophie h said...

You could of course, read into the comments about his own insecurities. These often seem to be displayed by men as negativity to others.
Alternatively, you can really throw them, by paying them a compliment. They are just so not expecting that. :o)

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are idealising how girls interact which is a bit of a trait in trannies. Bitching, mocking and bullying are all in the repetoire believe me.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Anony-nony, nope not idealising just relating my personal experience of interacting with female friends, maybe they all turn to rabid harpies when I turn my back.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home