transvestite

Saturday, May 10, 2008

earRing a ring of roses

From little things

I got my ear pierced, well just one, the plan being to do one, let it heal then do the other when I can take out the earing and replace it with a transparent keeper. Now I could have done the other one at the same time but I think two earrings just look effeminate on a guy (no the irony is not lost on me) but I am now so excited at having an ear pierced I am going to have to go and get the other done even tho I need to the more expensive piercing so they can put the plastic keeper in from the get go. I'm a bit shocked, it didn't hurt, not at all, I mean nothing, zilch, not even like pricking your finger, now I know how easy it is I wished I'd just got a couple of studs pierced in for SParkle and taken them out afterwads.

4 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cox said...

Well it bloody took long enough ;-)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Louise Gallacher said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Louise Gallacher said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Louise Gallacher said...

Hey Gillian, well done, I had mine done over a 3 week period last year, glad I did to, so much cooler than clips etc.

You will be suprised how many people will either not notice or not say anything... just get the brvado and you will be fine, go and get the other one done now so they will both be healed at the same time.

I know wear on stud at a time and alternate it in bloke mode..

Huggs, Louise

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home