transvestite

Thursday, January 05, 2006

When it all gets too serious

Not that it's anything to do with me, but I'm always a bit sad when someone announces they are TS not TV. It's like it's not fun anymore, it's all a serious necessary change to a life instead of being a bit of a giggle. I like the triviality of being a tranny, being concerned with minutae instead of practicality. I guess I feel like once a girl realises she's TS that she's going to be less fun, probably she isn't but thats how I feel.

It reminds me of the joke
Q. How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb.
A. Thats not funny

Never mind me, I'm half cut.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I wonder if reanactment societies have this? Pissing around in period outfits every weekend, then one day...

"Lads, I've decided I AM actually a Roundhead. I'm going full-time."

12:19 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

PSML, what an excellent analogy Becky.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Well I must come across as being very serious, as lately a number of people have assumed I'm TS.

Glad to know, I give off such a sensible vibe. Right now where did I leave that nice cardigan...

11:47 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Noooo Karol don't!!! you're much too much fun!!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

I know what you mean Gill. But then a TS has a lot more crap to face up to than us part-timers.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this entry is really old. But I thought I'd just say as a TS who "used" to be a TV, you're only less fun if you let yourself be. Course I'm still pre-practically everything. So I'll let you know how it goes.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home