transvestite

Saturday, February 03, 2007

When does he become she?

I saw a swiss tranny last week, a real live swiss tranny. Bit odd really, I got on the bus and theres this, well,bloke I would have to say. Nice hair, well styled and coloured, huge chav hoops but then it all went wrong. Considering the effort clearly put in the hair and how obvious it was, the rest was a bit strange, just guys clothes, a bit on the scruffy side and a bit of lipstick on an unshaven face. So at odds with the hair.

I wondered at his motivation. That got me thinking when does 'he' cross to 'she' when i saw this tranny I just automatically thought of the male pronoun, at what stage would I have started thinking 'she' I wonder.

It was quite refreshing, tho, just being out in the open and the only one on the bus that was staring was me, which was quite cool I thought.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda have great admiration for the everyday look. The whole 'devil may care, I'm doing my own thing which I'm confy with."

Preferable to the hooker/ OTT drag look for the bus journey, no?

12:31 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

oh definately preferrable Kat, and fair play to them for having the nerve to do it. It was a tranny of contradicitons, they actually seemed quite nervous, in their boots I'd have felt less nervous going the whole way than a halfway house.

Was nice to see anyway, oh and I think we've got a F2M at work too.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely with you on that one Gillian. Half way is definitely more scary for the practitioner.

I had two firsts last friday, going to an ATM at Sainsburys and filling up with petrol elsewhere. Given there were a group of lads at the ATM I'd have been scared shi*tless in half way mode, but in full mode at least I got a couple of grins. Mind you I was with my 2nd para special ops friend, so may be thay took one look at him and decided to button it. ;)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home