transvestite

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Irritating

I think I am a very irritable person, sometimes a tiny thing can annoy me so much I just want to explode, take tonight, coming home on the s-bahn, this woman made sure she got on the train first, thats not very Swiss. Then spread herself over a couple of chairs (this is actually very swiss) I sat opposite her, not by design, it just happened. She had a mean twisted up face, with pursed lips like a doggys bottom and hard eyes. I didn't like her, if I was a dog I'd have barked at her. And she chewed. I'm trying to do some stuff on my pda and constantly theres this motion of her chewing, not like a chewing gum chew, chew, chew, chew but this was

chewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchew
chewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchew
chewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchew
chewchewchewchewchewchewchewchewchew

I felt like screaming 'Spit it out or swallow is FFS!' She was busy chewing and working her phone, I imagined she was sending texts saying 'pay what you owe or you are all out on the streets, including your old disabled granma' or 'new broom, and more eye of newt'

Other things that irritate:
- People who get to the top of an escalator and immediately stop to look around,
- People who stand on the left of the escalator blocking it and are totally oblivious to the 50 people behind them trying to get to their trains.
- Leg bouncers, thats people who can't sit without bouncing their leg constantly, and if the leg bounce happens to hit a table that I'm using that drives me mad.
- Ring tones!
- Playing music via a mobile phone - it's a stupid tinny little speaker you moron, the sound quality is pants!.
- People saying 'as I said' what do you actually mean?
- People saying 'I already told you that' this was an ex wife staple 'are we busy Friday night', 'I already told you that' , 'Oh did you? excuse me, I must have been asking the question solely to annoy you, my mistake'.
- People mostly.
- People who chew with their mouth open (I swear I'd have killed s-bahn lady is she did that)
- Cars that automatically activate the windscreen wipers when you press the skoosh skoosh button, 'Great thanks! I just wanted to see if I had any water left and now you've just smeared the windscreen for me'
- NIH attitudes.
- Centre lane hoggers
- Chavs
- 60 second nail polish
- not having someone to zip me into a dress
- Paris Hilton

I reckon I could go postal easy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cox said...

nutter

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax hons! Come to Eng-er-land have a well deserved pint follow by a kebab!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home