transvestite

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nothing like a good tuck

I havent done any tranny firsts in a while, today I did two. I went shopping again - yayy me. No piccies, hmmmm why not? cos I can't be arsed at the moment. I fancied a pic outside but you do scream 'look a bloke in a skirt' when you get all self timering. Anyway it just didn't seem that important. Now I'm back at the appt having a well deserved glass of wine and lamenting that there was only one glass left in the bottle and I am sooo hot (not that way - sigh) I really can't be bothered taking pics.

Anyway, my firsts, well as I was getting ready this morning reflecting on how much fun it was to have hours and hours to get ready if I wanted, I came across some micropore surgical tape, tucking for the use of. So I decided that what I fancied was a good tuck and set to it. It was a long process, I've never got this right before, and extended manipulation of the boys and their dad did result in a degree of ahem 'interest' that required a fair bit of lying back and thinking of Margaret Thatcher before proceeding. Two reasonable tucks had to be abandoned after said interest showed no signs of being not-interest no matter how much Thatcher thought was applied, basically I twice managed to make a cock ring out of surgical tape. However! eventually it worked, it seemed secure enough and proper honest to goodness girls pants looked ok, away with security pants and their excess elasticity and hot sweatiness.


So I went out, all tuck-ed away, wearing proper nice pretty girls pants, as a precaution nasty sweaty support pants were in the handbag incase of undercarriage problems but weren't needed - hurrah, The tram to town was a sensation, I hadn't checked sitting with my tape-manacled member and there was discomfort there but all worked well, back at the appt now I am still taped up and awaiting an experimental toilet to see if I can wee like this.

2nd first, not so triumphant,; first time I had a boob fall out under the bra strap, it was hot, it's damn hot this weekend and standing in line to buy a top in Esprit I felt movement, from the girls not the boys, quick as a flash I've got a boob at my waist. Figuring thats not going to help my chances of passing I wandered away from the queue clutching said stomach boob hoping any casual observer will assume the clutching is period pains. Boob was duly extracted at the waist line and fumbled into my shopping bag, 'maye no one will notice?' I think, 'oh you stupid tranny of course they'll notice. So much bending over and fumbling I managed to get the missing mammary back in situ. I'm amazed I didn't have security over checking my bags with a amount of furtive fumbling I was doing.

ooo this wines gone right to my head you know.

Oh status report I guess, all shop assistants were fantastic as I've come to expect here, Mexx being the top of a very good pile by acting like I was an idiot for asking if it was ok to use the changing rooms, 'oh course it is, why wouldnt it be?!?'

Ooooo i got whiskey......

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Jones said...

Careful thinking of Mrs T... if you're unlucky, you may find associating her image with certain physical sensations. Before you know it, you'll be glued to re-runs of the Falkland's speech for all the wrong reasons. :)

Thanks for sharing the micropore tape idea though. I've heard it used for increased boobage, but not for *ahem* other areas.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Thanks for sharing some ideas. I'm sure I must've picked up the wrong tape, because my first attempt at tucking with medical tape was one of the most painful experiences of my life.

Not the taping - the untaping. YOUCH!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Crossdresser Heaven

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crumbs, a few folks we know do the taping thing, many hours of prep required...

I've never had too many problems, sans tape, doing the old cyclists' trick of popping the chaps up inside. All those teenage years on the bike had multiple benefits.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! Gillian, you had me in stitches.

8:32 PM  
Blogger 8's perspective said...

I've never used tape - seems like it might hurt taking it off, especially if you've got hair down there. But I read on the web once about making a homemade gaff by cutting up pantyhose. I've used that a bunch of times and I've found it works really well! I don't have the original link, unfortunately...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I was gonna say what Lynn said above! Mind you I'd be very very worried about you if Mrs T had the opposite effect to the one you wanted! :)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Can we stop all this talk of Mrs T now? it' giving me the right horn.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home