transvestite

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Feels like the very first time

or at least it did. I went out yesterday, after unexpectedly getting a Sat to myself I decided to dare myself to go shopping, a huge amount of procrastination ensued till it was 5pm and little shopping time left. I got made up (quite pleased with it even if I do say so) and debated outfits, it was sunny so shortish linen skirt and strappy top with ballet slippers should be ok.

Heading home

Heck I was petrified, a HUGE amount of procrastination followed, oops no perfume, oops no camera, oops no umbrella oops, oops, oops. Sod it, out the door prepared to shock the neighbours. The shopping mall was 10 minutes walk away and I was a nervous as a kitten, really huge knots in my stomach, almost hyperventilating, just thinking "EVERYONES LAUGHING AT YOU!!". I had just planned to dare myself to buy some mayo but at the mall I went past H&M and that was that, two skirts (and I tried them on in the shop!) then stopped into another shop and got a lovely little white denim mini that I adore. (tried that one on too!)

And I forgot to get the mayo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Harvey said...

Good for you Gillian

Who needs Mayo when there are still skirts to buy in this world.

I miss those first time mixed up feelings of fear, excitement,vulnerability elation and liberation. Better than any narcotic!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Looks very english suburban, 'cept for the tramlines. Still not totally convinced you're in Switzerland. :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home