transvestite

Friday, January 06, 2006

Laugh?! I nearly wet myself

Read this today and had to share it, I cried.

"While working some time ago as a gasman in Manchester, I recieved a call on my radio asking me to assist another workman in the area. When I arrived at the house I found the carpet rolled back and the head of my friend sticking through a lifted floorboard. When he saw me he shouted that he needed extra pipe and nodded his head in the direction of his van. Unfortunately the subsequent motion of his long hair and beard attracted the attention of the customers poodle who embarked on a sexual assault of such ferocity on my friends head that his unthinking reaction was to try to stand up jamming himself between the floorboards. With one paw covering his eye and another stuffed in his mouth, his furious head shaking only served to excite the eager pooch to ever more energetic arousal; it was jerking away at breakneck speed eyes crossed and tongue flapping wildly. Fortunately just as it looked as if the dog was about to come in my mates ear the owner came in and booted the dog across the room. These days my mate sports a crew cut."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol excelent! good job the owner of the dog came when he did. what if he didn't? lol

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home