transvestite

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The worst bit

Well that was a giggle and a half last night, met some wonderful chums at Angelic in Milton Keynes to wave a teary fare-ye-well before I head off to foreign climes. A top collection of girls turned up and a great night was had, well not by April who spent the evening throwing up in the toilets. Oh the smell of smoke tho, thats hypocritical of me tho because I cadged a couple of the nasty things too, roll on the smoking ban, angelic is going to be much much nicer. I had some lovely comments from people and a lot of compliments about my skin after my 3 laser sessions.

So we headed back around 4 am and then the worst part of the night - de-princessing, it feels so horrible to sit in front of the mirror and like what you see, then reach for the wig and take it off, - cue big sigh. Second worst part for me is taking the nails off, If I was a real girl I'd just leave them on all week, but thats not allowed cos I'm a bloke. See I am out enough that I could keep them on, and I'm confident enough to do it, but what I want is not to put up with peoples opinions on me, a bloke, with pink nails, but for them not to have an opinion. I like looking down at my hands just now, but come tomorrow they'll just be hands, oh well at least they are pretty just now.

Thanks everyone who came along last night

---------------
Duco ergo sum
I calculate therefore i am

6 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cox said...

We had a really good time.
As for the nails, get a French manicure done. Easy to get away with

7:28 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Wish you could have too Siobhan you missed a top night. Will see you at Sparkle tho.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Was a top night Gillian. Safe travels!

7:56 AM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

Was indeed a top night. Some interesting Camponile cuisine, a very drunken April, and a very tired Tracy.

Nice to catch up with folks again... Hope to see ya soon :-)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Angell said...

oh god - in my defense can I just say it was extremely expensive and very good vodka. I'm sorry I missed most of it too. But thats my fault for over doing EVERYTHING of late. Anyway I do have vague recollections of pointing at Steph and going "heys its Steph" - as you do. And talking to Connies partner about something or other (forgot your name, sorry). And other things and people. ah.

Anyway - I live... AGAIN!

And I will try and make it to October TX in a more sane state. (If I had brought my camera - this would never have happened).

btw - I do have the recollection of noticing your nails Sunday morning as you laughed at my disheveled state. I was going to say something - maybe I did.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

I had a lovely time too Gillian. It was great to catch up and see everyone.

Have a blast in Zurich hon. Don't forget they've got the t'internet over there too!

By the way, this would be an ideal time to grow your nails. A brand new beginning and people accepting you as they find you?

I've had long nails for a year or two now and to be honest I don't even think about them anymore. These days I tend to wear subtle polish on them even when in drab, work collegues aren't interested (its my brain they're after not my pinkies!), and friends don't seem to notice.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home