transvestite

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cream crackered

What a fab weekend, spent all day Sat queueing around the Red Bull Air Race at LongLeat before it was called off due to high winds - meh! Today was a bit better, I did a triathlon I hadn't been able to train properly for and I did not too bad at all, way better than I had a right to expect given my poor decrepit body's state of repair just now. On top of that the girl I went with to the tri (beat her by 20 mins if anyones interested) gave me a skirt before she headed off and I LOVE it!!! I totally love it, I think I might wear it next angelic.

I'm actually wearing the skirt now which is discomfiting I seem to be doing this of late, just putting on something and not going the whole way with the makeup, wonder what it means. I used to look down my foundationed nose at trannies who didn't make the effort, now I'm just slipping on a skirt not for some illicit thrill but just because I feel like wearing a skirt. hmmm

---------------------
Requiescat in pace
Rest in peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cox said...

So you are wearing a skirt? Big deal. I don't buy guys jeans anymore as I like the cut of womens jeans (they make your bum look nicer)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Very much what Connie said.

Sometimes skirts are more comfy sometimes jeans/trousers are.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

ditto.

I stayed in and watched TV last night, and I happened to be wearing a dress. Not a big flouncy number, not a little sexy number. In fact quite a boring calf length gray number which I've had for years.

I was slobbing around and that just felt right to slob aound in.

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think wearing a femme item is progression especially if after a busy day you feel like that Tennis chap Waughneouten Nakerred. I see the latest fashion for women is sort of 'mannish" trousers, except if you you look like a man, you are advised to stick with a skirt. Which sort of made me think that if males did fashion then if a 'femme' skirt was in, should everyone that looks like a female stick to trousers?

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Today was a bit better, I did a triathlon..."

And that's better???!!! :-o

You'll be climbing mountains next ;-)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home