transvestite

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sometimes

Echos of the sometimes group just now in my tranny life. I cant be bothered! I was wondering if I was becoming an ex tranny, if thats possible. I've come to the conclusion tho that I'm just being a lazy tranny, my current hiatus is part of this. Heres the deal, I sit at work working on womens clothes sites and I think, oh I can't wait to get home, I'm going to practice some makeup, maybe put on a dress and just chill. Thats never how it works, I get home and think 'nah can't be bothered'. See what I want every night is to come home to find, Trinny, Susannah and Jodie there, they get me ready then a limo takes me out for a night out.

I sooo could not be TS, I'd be crap at it. Haven't been out for 2 weeks now, heck that just made me laugh, I remember when once a month was what I aspired to. I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately (look out for a miserable ex-inspired blog entry soon) I've been pretty bloody lucky, theres a lot of things I used to dream or fantasise about and I've done loads of them and now I'm at the stage where I dont need to grab any opportunity to get out in a dress, I've got a lot to be thankful for, I need to remember that more.

-----------------------
Quando omni flunkus moritatus
When all else fails play dead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cox said...

2 Weeks? I haven't been out since the Roses boat trip. Doesn't stop me wearing womens clothes though as I spend a lot of time now in girlie jeans and tops. Noone notices he he

However I was very much looking forward to the next TX but now that's been moved it's knackered that idea.

Think if it more as being relaxed and comfortable with being who you are.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boat trip. Mmm, my last trip out too !

We occasionally watch those makeover programmes on Tv. Wouldn't it be great if they took a tranny ( me please ) and re-styled their wardrobe, hair, make-up etc. What a way that would be to come out to my friends - prime time TV !

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home