transvestite

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Anyone else notice it?

I'll probably find out this is old new amongst the blogs I'm behind in my reading, but I just noticed that the google bomb 'went off', the number one link on google for 'transvestite' is not Transformation anymore, go look

Hey maybe we really can change the world. Yayyy us!!!! Trannies rule!!!

I've been saving this bit of Latin corner for a special occasion and I think this is it, I think it fitting.

Latin Corner
----------------
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
I will fuck you in the ass, and have you give me some good head.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I had noticed. Didn't want to say anything, seeing as it was all my idea.

;-)

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And look at which famous transvestite's wikipedia entry is at number 2.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Becky - *ahem*

Just thought I'd point out BTW, that it's been like that for at least a year now. I remember having an argument with someone at the time about how 'pointless' it was. I'm rather proud of it though - it might have not had a *massive* effect on the world, but it was a nice little symbolic gesture, and a great example of a bit of grass-roots action.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still think it was a pointless exercise. After all, the target wasn't aware they were being targeted [sic].

There is nothing like a bit of grassroots activism. It's just more effective if the target of the protest is actually aware of the efforts being made against it. Otherwise, what - exactly - is the point?

Still, I'm glad everyone's happy with the outcome. While I may not agree with the method, the fact that the protest seems to have accomplished its goal is to be applauded.

Carolyn Ann

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home