transvestite

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Laces

I had some fun this weekend, I had to make a trip to the UK and on Sat ended up in London for a meeting. Great mate Debi suggested we go to London together then she lose herself for a couple of hours while I met. Top idea, so we went up, dined, drank a little then made a bee line for fairygothmother I'd wanted a proper corset for ages and now was the perfect time. I didn't expect them to have an issue with me being in boy mode and they didn't "I'd like a corset for me please" "no problem, lets measure you up" the girl in the shop was really cool, measured me up, picked a corset then laced me in it (then went for a smaller size - YES!) Then she left me with great mate Debi "I'll leave you to admire yourself, shout when you want to be released" damn this woman knows her trannies.

So I bought it then tortured myself through dinner, drinks and Stomp when I wanted to go straight home before getting back to great mate Debis house for a nightcap whereupon she wanted to try on said corset (she liked it and looked great) then she wanted to lace me into it to see if she could get it right (I love this girl!!!) thus the night ended perched primly on Debis sofa corsetted with a t-shirt over it just chewing the fat for an hour or so, I'm pretty lucky to have such cool friends.

Btw if I might break the tranny code and be a bloke for a second, I have to say the inside of fairygothmother is worth a look, the sight of cute girls trying on a wide variety of corsetry is eyepopping. There was this one asian looking girl, wow wow wow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home