transvestite

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Popping the seal

No not clubbing a cute white fluffy one - the seal on 2006. Got my first trannying in at Jan TX, a lovely evening as always, met Joanne Cheng - gorgeous as always, Jaye Adams - too pretty, Jess Robinson - wish I'd been out that young, Gemma R - looking better everytime and Scottish Caroline who I couldn't make out a word of as we were standing next to the speaker, wasn't being rude Caroline. Plus assorted rascals.

It was a last minute trip (well as last minute as 2 hours getting ready can be) so i drove up dressed, would have been nice to have a bevvy but needs must, in an act of crap trannying I didn't take one photo all night and don't think I got in any either. I'll be losing my tranny licence at this rate.

Next thing was to deal with the ex, while I was away I had a debt collection agency contact her over a debt her company owes mine. I've decided to call them off, I've got no stomach for this fight and I'd rather begin 2006 with some demons gone. So away with the attack dogs, I'll just write her a letter saying I regard it as an upaid debt but I'll add it to the financial and emotional cost of being married to her (nice phrase huh?) then I'm going to say a few more things she needs to hear and thats it, a line shall be drawn and I'll think of her no more, wish me luck.

Happy 2006 everyone.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! :-)

Eskimo Mechanic: I think you've blown a seal.
Eskimo Customer: No, it's just a bit of frost on my top lip.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ta for the best wishes,

Your joke - rubbish, see me.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gills.

It was nice seeing you there too...love those boots you had on (Tescos I recall?)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Oi Cheng!! don't be passing on my fashion secrets to everyone, they were Jimmy Choo, as you well know!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

oh Gill you should get a nice George skirt to go with your Tescos boots he he

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home