transvestite

Thursday, April 12, 2007

That's 4 now I think

Frohe Ostern.!

Had 3 friends over this easter I had had someone staying with me for a week and deprincessed the flat already and as one of the girls brought her new b/f with her, (he was the only one who doesn't know about Gillian), I left it de-princessed. What a weekend, so hectic, so much booze, too many cigs, so much fun. Boating in the sun on lake Zurich, Shopping in Zurich and Basel, dinner at an awesome restaurant overlooking the city, some cycling and a days skiing to finish off. The b/f had never been on skis before and did damn well, just wish we could have got him up high to see some scenery.

One of the girls asked to borrow a belt one night before we went out, that sort of thing really tickles me , just the casual acceptance thing, 'yeah I know you're a bloke and you like to dress as a girl and I don't give a stuff.

Last night we ate at the Movie restaurant in Zurich, it's themed and cheesy but it makes me laugh, all the dishes are named after films, 'Breathless' - Garlic Bread. 'Some like it Hot' - Thai Red Curry, the side dishes are under the heading 'For a Few Dollars More', every now and then all the lights dim, and screens drop from the ceilings to show trailers for upcoming films for a couple of minutes.

Over dinner slightly out of earshot of her b/f one of the girls said 'So will you and Karen (the other girl) wear matching frocks and be bridesmaids at our wedding?' I'm taking it as in jest but I did assure her that I would love to. Oh bridesmaid update #2 the hottest possibility for 'Gillian the Bridesmaid' is not getting married this year after all, next year at the earliest, oh well it's for a great reason as her fledgling business is taking up more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home