transvestite

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Feeling flat

Bit glum today, not anything drastic, just a little ennui. There seems to be an air of apathy around the blogsphere just now and I'm suffering a little from it. Either that or I'm just having a dull life not worth writing about. One thing tho

It's a name not an adjective!

it miffs me seeing adjectives in names, the most common in tranny world seem to be 'sexy' or 'tart' eg SexySarah, LindaTVTart (these names are fictional and any resemblance to any trannies alive or dead is totally coincidental) I don't get it, whats wrong with just having a name? it's not like it's your real name.

Also feeling a little selfishly glum. A friends just had a date that she said went really well and that just underlined my single status. Not that I'd have been filled with glee had her date been a washout, quite the opposite but I've been feeling a little lonely since the ayahuasca caused my ex obsession to become an ex-obsession (how clever was that?). Seems my obsession was keeping me company.

In interesting news, who has heard of Henry Rollins? well not me, but I got invited to go along to one of his spoken word 'concerts' damn it was good, what an interesting and articulate bloke, a very pleasant couple of hours were passed listening to his tales of travel and his viewpoint on life. Then a quick youtube search later and I'm watching him on stage beating up someone from the audience, funny old world.

But I wouldn't like to paint it

No thats wrong isn't it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rollins - legend. One very hard mo'fo.

Feeling flat? Know the feeling (trans wise anyway), I'm sure it doesn't help with the northern winter and the dark nights.

What you need is a project to plan for, to look ahead to, maybe? Just sayin'

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm not the only one that gets irrated with names like 'Sexy Sarah'.

My conclusion is the opposite is usually true! Consequently, I normally avoid such profiles. :)

It's traditional isn't it? Boring Sundays.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even in a relationship, not every need gets met. Sometime I still find myself feeling "selfishly glum" without any particular reason. It's hard to nuture and comfort yourself when it happens, but it seems to be exactly what I actually need to do for myself to get through it.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home