transvestite

Monday, July 28, 2008

He wears girls clothes but he does that?

Lets get off my high (heeled) horse about China for a bit, I had some friends over recently which coincided with the day of the Zurich triathlon that I was doing, top fun, mile swim in the lake, 26 mile cycle , 6 mile run. The friends visiting were a couple, the girl is more OK with 'us lot' than you can shake a stick at, on one occasion bullying me into a skirt because I was 'getting funny' about being Gillian in front of her. This time she came over with her bloke who isn't part of our scene but then doesn't really give a stuff about it one way or another. Anyway huge thanks to them for being my support group, was nice to have someone waiting at the finish to cheer. Where was I going with this?????? oh yeah, I was pleased to challenge the image of trannies in said blokes mind as he expressed what to me was a pleasant surprise, that me, - self confessed wearer of girls clothes - should do the manly support of triathloning.

Nice to know I can still surprise people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop China bashing on our account! (Has anybody else noticed the profusion of 'cute baby panda' stories in the news in the last month?)

7:11 PM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

"which coincided with the day of the Zurich triathlon that I was doing, top fun...'

You do have a VERY perverse idea of 'Top Fun' Ms Stuart!!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger sophie h said...

You'd have a job getting me to do more than a couple of miles at a sedate pace on my push-bike Gillian. :o)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, so you didn't do it in a skimpy top, mini-skirt, stockings and suspenders and high-heels? OMG, your friend must be really confused now. ;)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home