transvestite

Thursday, January 12, 2006

So now you all know

whats under the trapdoor in Lost. Pooh! I've been enjoying my special secret having seen the series months ago, what an odd thing to have fun about, I had a secret that I could annoy people by telling them I had it but I couldn't tell anyone it or I'd have been taken outside for a good name calling session (we're trannies we don't do stiff kickings). Anyway sigh everybody knows now and I'm back to being one of the plebs. Its a bit like trannying, I like to walk down the street thinking 'I've got a secret' or getting served by a girl in a shop thinking 'you'd never believe what I was doing last night'.

It makes me wonder how many of the poulation have some sort of secret life they live that doesn't fit into the norm, I strayed onto a website recently for a fairly normal boring electronics firm here in town, then I clicked a link on their page and I was taken to the owners S&M site, from piccies of Mr x -Technical Director and Miss y - Project manager I was looking at completely different pictures of the same people as Slave x and Madam y. I thought it was v cool they would link the two together, bet it's bad for business tho.

Imagine if you could spend a day where everyone had an arrow over their head with their secret (the ones with no secret can just have arrows saying 'Dull'). I'm thinking of walking into the library and theres a mousey looking librarian with 'Madam Pain' above her head, or an old guy feeding the ducks in the park with 'Led classified operations in WWII, killed over 100 men' on his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home