transvestite

Monday, February 20, 2006

Fantasy Take 2

Right this entrys gone now, I was in two minds whether to post it or not and the first comment on it confirmed my doubts about posting it, so come back in a year and it might be back with pictures, and if that sounds intruiging then blame EnVérité . Or mail me and I'll tell you if I know you, or use the comment field to speculate about what it was or indeed might have been. For now tis lost to the internet.

For now some latin I was saving for a special ocassion but now seems appropriate.

Macdonaldus senex fundum habet. e-i-e-i-o. et in hoc fundo, nonnullas boves domesticas habet. e-i-e-i-o. cum moo moo hic, cum moo moo ibi. hic una moo, ibi una moo, ubique una moo moo. macdonaldus senex fundum habet. e-i-e-i-o.
Old MacDonald has a farm. E-I-E-I-O. And on this farm, he has some cows. E-I-E-I-O. With a moo moo here, with a moo moo there. Here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo. Old MacDonald has a farm. E-I-E-I-O.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops Sorry. :-(

Hope I didn't upset. What was supposed to be "sobering opinion from friend" might have come across as "uncalled-for wet blanket from jealous tranny". If so I apologise!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Noooooooooo didn't upset at all girlie (hugs) I appreciate the candor, I wasn't sure about it, then you just underlined it. I would just get filed under fantasist by people that didn't know me and worse still, the fantasists might think I was one of them.

Wait till I get the pics, hah! then I'll show you.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Hmm.. Now I am intrigued..... More please ;-)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

If you are going to remove it don't say you have as we are a nosey bunch.
I sometimes post stuff that I have second thoughts about, especially when depressed, but I never take them down as it show my thoughts and feelings at the time.

6:39 PM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

Ooooh a fantasy guessing game :)

Is the Latin a clue? Does it involve farm animals & rubber boots?

Am I close?

7:26 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Well after reading what you were going to put I say POST IT!!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Basically what Gillian said in the original post was:

"I just had a super weekend. A GG friend suggested we go on a last-minute weekend away. So on whim we flew down to Rio De Janero! By Saturday afternoon we were sunning ourselves on the beach, and of course I couldn't resist the chance of trying my new tiny bikini!

"That evening we went to a club in town and we were the center of attention all night! I didn't get found out once, even when I was strip-searched during an sudden drugs bust!"

I just pointed out that it's spelt Janeiro, and she got all huffy!

;-)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

And you tell me off (in my own blog) for only telling half the story!
Thanks Becky for explaining all!

Actually, due to the wonders of caching I've just read your original post (but I won't say where), and I can't see a single thing wrong with it. Congrats in fact. I found myself in the same position once, and I was very flattered and chuffed to bits. So quite understand why you'd want to share. It didn't work out for me, but fingers crossed, it will for you!

Now I'm sure that makes even less sense then my usual posts. But I promise I'm not "doing a Siobhan". I haven't touched a drop! ;o)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home