transvestite

Friday, February 10, 2006

A fantasy

Ok this is a rant, I fantasise that fantasists woudn't post bollocks on forums. It's something that really gets my goat, heres how it works. Someone joins a forum, doesn't post a profile pic then posts accounts of wonderful days of shopping trips en femme or meeting with the most amazing acceptance. Eg

"Then I thought i'd be naughty and went into Next and asked the shop assistant if i could try on a beautiful dress, she was a lttle surprised at my nerve but soon we were chatting like schoolgirls and she secretly confided in me that she wished her boyfriend wore girls clothes so they could have girlie nights in together, then she said i was so convincing that I must come to her hen party"

It's just so bloody obvious and such an insult to the girls who have actually screwed their courage to the sticking point and are doing it for real. I can just imagine some sad HPW bent double over a speeding fist making up the story of their wonderful life.

Theres nothing wrong with fantasies, I've spent many a train journey immersed in 'Gillian the Bridesmaid' (available on penguin books ISBN: 0517886073 ) but to present fantasy as a factual account is just a lie and is wrong.

grrr I might even be too angry to do todays latin lesson, no I'll just put it in context:
spucatum tauri
bull shit

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear hear!

I got some flack for outing a similar fantasist a while back, but I'd do it again if I found another one. Some people equated what I do (dressing up as a woman) as no different from making stuff up for your online persona. They're NOT the same thing at all.

For one thing, one involves effort, the other one just involves an active imagination. Secondly, I never actively lie to anyone. If people clock me as a woman it's a lucky happenstance, but not a deliberate attempt to decieve.

As you say, it's just wrong. And the more t-girls like you or I make it clear that it's unnacceptable, the less it might happen.

10:17 AM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

"I've spent many a train journey immersed in 'Gillian the Bridesmaid'..."

Ooooh if only you'd told us earlier... We have all the bridesmaids sorted out now :)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Shame Steph, mind you it's not like a tranny bridesmaid would be a surprise, you outed yourself to your rsvps!!! :>)

11:54 AM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

Point taken :-p

Is it so very wrong of me to be far more interested in Tracy's wedding dress, than the stuff I've got to wear???

3:01 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

No way Steph. My other half Tracy looked stunning when we got married and while what I had on was nice, damn the dress was so much nicer.
No fair

"me runs off to Next to try on dress and scream in the changing room like a mad girl, before hopefuly going to a hen night"

3:35 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Spot on Gillian.

It would be ok (I guess) if all the fantasists stook together. They could have their own bit of the playground and not bother the rest of us but it never works out like that.

And as Beckys pointed out in the past, it also sets totally unrealistic expectations for inexperianced trannies who may not realise that what they are reading is a total load of bollox.

And *sigh*, always the bridesmaid, never the bride!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I hear what folk are saying about the deception element in all this, but it's good fun taking the p*ss out of these people and even better if it's subtle enough for them not to notice.

OK, must go. I'm on WPC duty as a special constable... and you'd have thought they'd spotted my hairy legs at the interview, but there you go.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Ooh I was going to post something about this when I got back.

I'd seen the post in question and it sounded like such a load of bull...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home