transvestite

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More new experiences

I'm quite lucky in the old tranny stakes, I've got a flattish tummy, hardly visible adams apple and hardly any hair above the waist, just wish my face was more girly. As I've got very light hair growth on my arms I never bothered doing anything with them, well this morning as I trudged bleary eyed into the shower I spotted my recently purchased 'Veet for Men' hair removing gel. Now it says 'for men' on the tube ok so I can use it and society can't disapprove right, and it even says on the back 'for legs, underarms,chest but not ya bum or ya goolies'.

'Oh why not' I thought 'lets start the day with some trannying' except of course this isn't trannying right cos it says 'For Men' on the packaging. Just like we could have lace top stockings with 'For Men' on the packet, I mean come on, we know it's for trannies, we're just pretending it's not.

So the stipulated 5 mins later I'm in the shower washing the noxious smelling muck of my arms - wow what a difference, even on someone with hardly any hair - I love it!!! but now my arms are cold, who'd have thunk such a thin layer of hair could make such a difference.

Todays Latin:
Luke sum ipse patrem te
Luke, I am your father.

4 Comments:

Blogger steph_angel said...

Ooooh and you wait until they go all stubbly :)

Ut haud luna , ut a spacestation
That's no moon, that's a spacestation

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't use Veet for Men wax strips - it's evil!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ta Stephanie, I'll avoid them, that was my next thing to try

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes; as the saying goes, "Better living through chemistry!"

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home