transvestite

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The pink is the one behind the black

Bit of trannying to be had last night, a club oop north was having a fund raising night and it coincided with a friends 21st so I headed northwards for a bit of prancing around in a frock. Funny thing, whihc getting ready, trying on outfits, packing, plucking etc, I just thought 'I can't be arsed' Still i went and I had a great time, saw some friends I hadn't seen for a while, too much dancing in too high heels, not sure what happend, I've worn these shoes before for an evening but I'm crippled today.

The theme was pink and black, hey trannies wearing pink - who'd have thunk it! By about quarter past three the trannies were getting thin on the ground and I couldn't find anyone to play with then I bumped into these ukranian girls who were somewhat overawed by the whole canal st area and wanted to know about whats happening and why I was dressed like that and wow you've got nice legs (ty girls - smooch). Always nice to do a bit of public relations in a frock.

Gillian and Nicola

Latin Lesson:
Imus ad magum Ozi vedendum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum.
We are going to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn I was wearing the right outfit to the wrong venue! :-)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Saw your pics Becky, you looked lovely - and v Pink!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home