transvestite

Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's all about image

I went to an image consultant at the weekend, kinda fun, the deal was that she checked out my colours (I'm warm not cool btw, please no jokes about not being cool) and I have to get colours that are orangey, yellowy, chocolaty and avoid pinks. Then she went through my makeup case (which she said was the biggest she'd seen - shucks thanks :) and decided what 'we' were going to throw out. This turned out to be most of it :>( I had foundations that had a pink in them, I need a different blusher (more coral, less pink) I should avoid shimmery stuff (bye bye most of my eye shadow) and 'God no' not the blue eyeshadow. I've got 2 lippys and I'm allowed to use my black eye shadow as a highlighter, gee thanks lady.

It was quite fun but I'd skip the makeup lesson it was aimed at real girls (I was the first tranny that ever got in touch with her) and it was about subtlety, at the end of the day I'm a bloke and I need the help of makeup so I drove to Angelic and touched it up a bit. She did a good job on the foundation tho - about 10 times less than I normally use.

I know I hammer on about acceptance, but the fun bit was that she wasn't fazed, she was actually quite interested and wanted to know about our world, I think she actually wanted to know a lot more than she let on.

Then rounded off the day with a gorgous meal with some lovely girls in the Bridge restaurant in MK and club angelic till chucking out time, what a great day!

-----------------------------
Olim habeas eorum pecuniam, numquam eam reddis: prima regula quaesitus.
Once you have their money, you never give it back: the 1st rule of acquisiton.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second the foundation bit, your complexion looked great, I always notice this because I havn't got it right mysef yet.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

I agree Gillian you looked very natural and it was a fun night.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home