transvestite

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Who should play me?

Just a quick bitesize blog morsel to mention a Very Cool Thing. See over to the right, the link to 'Sex Addict' thats my friend Dolores blog. She's gone a bit quiet since she got loved up, her angst ridden acid tongued posts were brilliant. A tortured soul made for great blogging.

Anyway a while back a playwright contacted her asking if he could use some of the material in the blog for a play he was writing, so Dolores like any star struck blogger said yes. Well it's written! and it's got a three week run at the Edinburgh fringe or festival. Dolores is even in the play! well her character is being played by someone - how cool is that!!!!!

Of course I'm deperate to know if I get even a tiny mention, I mean surely Dolores transvestite friend deserves at least some acknowledgment? so who should play me? I'm thinking Demi Moore.

So I'll be off Edinburgh-wards to sit for 2 hours in the darkness eagerly waiting to hear a bunch of strangers speak my name just once.

How cool is that??

----------------------
Magnus frater spectat te
Big brother is watching you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Demi Moore, indeed! That comment of yours struck me, because I thought you two always favored one another.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW ! When do we go girl ?

Becky

10:01 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Siobhan mentioned on national TV ads, now you in an Edinburgh Fringe play (we hope, just as long as they don't give out your address) - where will it all end, I ask you? Brilliant!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home