transvestite

Friday, May 05, 2006

but but but I'm a transvestite

I guess as much as I am out, I still struggle with the guilt a bit, years of social conditioning runs deep. An rg friend mailed me asking if I wanted to go to the ballet with her and my first reaction is to think 'but I'm a transvestite, why would you want to go with me' Just got an email from another rg today 'haven't seen you in ages, when are you coming over' same mental reaction. Yeah I know this is no big deal, that I have as much a right to be me as anyone else but the subconscious doesn't think that. Anyone else get this?

------------------
Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis
You don't know the power of the dark side.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally feel the same way a lot of the time. I went to study with one of my GG friends the other night in her dorm and all the girls that popped in to say hi were soo nice! I kept going, "But I'm transsexual. You even sure you want near me?" in my head.

You're not the only one.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home