transvestite

Friday, May 26, 2006

Oral Hygiene

Had to reproduce this, my ex sex addict mate Dolores has a new blog, and thankfully her cutting humour tho no longer angst driven has returned.

This made me cry laughing 'Oral Hygiene'

And the tranny stuff?, know how lucky I am? very lucky thats how much. I went up to an RG chums house this week to crash over and drive her to the airport, she's busy packing and shouts through 'want to look at some dresses?' - for the non trannys there thats a rhetorical Q to my kind. So I'm having a look through and she's offloading stuff on me to ebay or keep for myself, come morning I drove away with 8 evening dresses (coast, harrods, principles, wallis, max mara) two tops a jacket and a skirt - they don't all fit but my faves do! so I'll ebay and give her the money. I think that is soooo cool, ty Karen you are a special girl.

--------------
Ne quid nimis
Moderation in all things.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karol Cross said...

Sounds like a good excuse for a classy night out!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Bitch! ;)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Tea at the ritz Karol?

Thats Ms Bitch to you Rachel :)

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gillian, again, you've given me a great experience to live through vicariously. Imagine, visiting a GG's place, and she's giving you clothes! And, they're very nice ones!

Wow....

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home