transvestite

Friday, March 17, 2006

Stand down the troops

Got my red ballgown back from the dry cleaners, good as new, all gravy gone, so as agreed I wrote to the hotel.

Dear Sir or Madam
I had the pleasure of staying at the Midland for the Transfandango Ball 11/03/2006, unfortunately during dinner (table 23) a large amount of gravy was spilled on my dress. The manager took the details and asked me to send the dry cleaning bill to the hotel. The dress is now cleaned and as agreed please find enclosed the receipt for refund.


I just did it as boy-me, and what a lovely buzz I got from putting 'my dress' yes, I'm a bloke, yes I was there wearing a dress, is there a problem?. Actually I have to say that as soon as I went to reception in my meat juiced gown the hotel took ownership of the problem, very professional, very nice room too, first hotel I've stayed at with an LCD telly, and a foldout makeup table.

-------------
Recidite, plebes! gero rem imperialem!
Stand aside plebians! I am on imperial business.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

"what a lovely buzz I got from putting 'my dress' yes, I'm a bloke, yes I was there wearing a dress" - Love it!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home