transvestite

Friday, July 28, 2006

and then Tarquin threw up over the nun

So then, too little time, so much online life needed. I'm struggling a bit just now, just seem to be tired all the time, this is not like me, I don't do ill. Just got back from a night with great mate Linds, Linds is way cool about the whole tranny thing and I felt like blogging about guess what? RG acceptance!! my fav subject.

So last week my friend karen texted me 'wanna do something?' after getting over my 'but but I'm a tranny' reaction I headed up, just before we went out for dinner she said 'want to see my shopping?' duh! 'does the pope sh*t in the woods?' 'is the bear catholic?' Karen is one way classy dresser, I know, I've got a lot of her clothes :>) anyway she pulled out a new skirt that I loved 'want me to get you one? I'm back there tomorrow' she said. 'What size is that one?' I asked, 'try it on' she said throwing said skirt of lushness to me. How cool is that? 30 secs later I'm in her loo wearing her clothes. Fitted me nicely so I said I'd have one, then we went to dinner.

Tonight Linds came round, I sooo knew she was going to be wearing a short skirt just to pee me off she just about said as much, she actually wondered if she was going out with Gillian tonight - damn girl, wish you'd said!! had a great night, then she borrowed a skirt and headed off.

Why is it so amazing to me that RGs are ok with this whole womens clothes thing? Everytime it happens it's like a big hug to me.

-------------
Veni vidi duci
I came, i saw, i calculated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home