transvestite

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Don't mess with us OK!

Today my ex gets married to the guy she left me for, by a mammoth coincidnce I saw her today, first time in months, she drove by the end of my road as I was pulling out, she didn't see me, she doesn't know what I drove these days and I looked away but there she was with the pooch in the back.

Anyway I'm now sitting back in my flat, in addition to the rain dance and prayers I had my car washed (well every little helps).

I'm now watching the weather pissing down, it really is chucking it down, the sisterhood rule!!

And what could be more fitting for todays latin lesson?

-------------
Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis
You don't know the power of the dark side.

6 Comments:

Blogger Karol Cross said...

So its your doing! Scared the sh*t out of me when the thunder started up this morning! Had to run around the flat trying to shut all the windows before I got washed away.

But now I can see it was all in a good cause! Wupps.

Hope you're ok hon. Speak soon.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

I love the thunder and the rain but it's still damn hot!
Chin up girl xx

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bill's in the post ;o)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Happy to help... but it did mean I got drenched on the walk to the Arsenal match. :(

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it also buggered my planned day of sorting the garden out :(

--------------
Gillian has multus presto
Gillian has a lot to answer for

I think???

10:26 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

ty ty ty, I'll get you an easter egg Bella

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home