transvestite

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

but in the end all I needed was a big fart

Glum glum glum, two years ago yesterday the ex asked for a divorce, I was going to blog last night but I was too busy reliving the enjoyment of the day. So thats how the week started, the week ends with her getting married to the guy she left me for. He's a real man, he wears trousers, which as we all know is the yardstick for a real man, forget loyalty, truth, honour - as long as you wear trousers you're alright.

Anyway, theres a reason for the blog, she's getting married on Saturday, so I need some help from the sisterhood, you can probably guess where this is going can't you? yeah you're right, I need rain dances on Saturday, I'll be in a field whooping and jumping about and I need you gentle readers to do the same, we're hoping for lightning.

Your mission girls should you choose to accept it

Oh and flickr it too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there for ya...

10:53 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Mind you.. intense heat and wedding suits/waistcoats etc dont go too well. Could get a few to go down with heatstroke.... Purely as a plan B of course?

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending inclement weather prayers from across the pond.

Big hug for you, Gillian.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

I like Jo's thinking.
Some handy rain dance tips here

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home