transvestite

Friday, October 20, 2006

Brandishing her breasts she walked into the room.

It's been a bit of a week, I over reached myself last week with the killer commute by trying to keep normal hours. Combination of not enough sleep and not eating properly means Gillians been exhausted and poorly. Fortunately I wised up and started going to bed early even tho it means I get one hour of me time a day, crap life, roll on my own flat.

Had a few chats about people about why I left the UK, comments have been made about leaving the country instead of staying and trying to make it better. I understand the point but I've done my letters to the council, my MP, the sodding EU, nothing changes, it's not meant to, we're meant to just shut up and keep paying the parasites. I do beleive the UK is now irrevocably ruined, a growing underclass of well lets call them scum are steadily eroding society, knowing everything about rights and nothing about responsibility their sad lifes spent in trying to feel they mean something, even if thats just hanging round a street corner shouting abuse at strangers.

Added that the disaster of multuculturalism means the UK has no direction, it's just a mishmash of cultures now, inter cultural and racial violence will increase, already we have no go areas for whites in council estates up north, we have claimed 'Muslim areas' down south, it makes me very sad, given an identity the UK could be a wonderful place and acheive much.

A really strange thing to me is that I have a friend who said all this about 10 years ago and I always railed aagainst him that 'anywhere is just what you make it', now I have come to believe the same as him, infact I'm now living with him while I look for a flat.

Summary of the week, I continue to be impressed by the transport system, my commutes 2 1/2 hrs each way - ouch! bus, train, train and I arrive at the right time to the minute, same on the way back, they get it right all day everyday. Saw a rooftop flat in Zurich that is a bit cool but 4th floor and no elevator is delaying my decision. Also put in to look at a rooftop flat on the shores of lake Zurich (the gold coast dahling, not the cold coast), more than I planned on spending but a nice place and location. actually might drive there today for a look. Also got a snifter of a manged apartment in Zurich I can get in a week, sort of a cross between a hotel and an apartment, can rent by the month, might be a good idea to get a life while I look.

Work still not acheived a damn thing, all my time spent reading stuff or chasing access to this system or clearance to this system, never worked in such a big company before but I'm assured this is normal. I was surfing the HR website and was quite impressed that they had an lgbT policy, shall I go to work dressed???

Damn little trannying, tho I did get dressed last night, why do we want to do this? I was standing in front of the mirror thinking 'why do I prefer to look in the mirror and see this looking back', it's just confusing, fun but confusing.

Missing everyone, missing night out, love to you all.

---------------
Futue te et ipsum caballum
F*** you and the horse you rode in on.

13 Comments:

Blogger Angell said...

Curious times Gillian, but full of opportunity and hope for you. I kinda of agree with your sentiments - in that I understand and see the same outcome as you do, but I almost welcome the changes. Hard to explain really. Maybe my endless photographic eye has something to do with it (was looking at Simon Norfolks large format images of Afganhistan, Iraq and Bosnia earlier). I am not sure I can explain what I mean properly...

A number of years ago, I went to an East London mosque with a couple of friends for Friday prayers. Why? Just to see. Just for fun. For kicks. How weird am I, eh? Basically I was curious and wasnt going to let any assumptions about the way I look or the colour of my skin get in the way. I had long hair too then, and was wearing a vintage 70's orange/light tan jacket. And boy, did I stand out.

It wasnt a purpose built mosque, it was an old sports hall, with lines painted diagonally on the floor so the faithful could face Mecca (or whatever it was they faced). This curious mix of a building made, probably by people from my ethnic background, being used by people from a different ethnic heritage, but visited by me...

Still, no one bothered me, they noticed me and were obviously curious, but maybe its because I was so obvious that I was tolerated, if not accepted. I somethimes think thats why I get away with what I get away with as a tranny. I am not shy. I dont hide.

I wonder how I would be treated if I went back to that mosque now. Perhaps I should go back as a tranny - haha, maybe not. There must be a limited to even what I can get away with! Still I think I would like to go with a camera sometime...

10:05 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I can understand that April, I've been in mosques for a look around in Turkey, but not in the UK tho I would like to go look someday. Ok if you think the Uks gong to same way then lets start stocking up for the inevitable breakdown of society, we need guns, food, water, dresses, skirts and makeup.

We'll establish a tranny settlement in Devon and ocassionally venture into the chaos of the rest of the UK to perform drive by makeovers.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweety.,

I never had the chance to say goodbye. Hope to continue chatting with you.

Good luck with Switzerland.....remember to visit 'liitle britain'....will draft a longer email some time.

It's getting dark in the mornings and night now....oh so British with my rantings...better make an Earl Grey now.

Have a good weekend

Joanne
x

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it muslims always get a mention from you? I assume Jews, West Indians, Italians, Poles, and every other ethnic group are part of this disaster.Why you not ever mention them? Or is it the fact they are the group you resent but you dress it up as anti multi-culturalism to make it sound more political than predjucial? Are you the same culture as the Swiss? Shouldn't you out of duty to help dispose of the failed concept go and live where you were born? How can someone be anti-immigration but pro-emmigration? Or is it really just certain kinds you oppose?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

yadda yadda yadda, anonymous poster also scared to use the 'R' word. Whatever.

Hey Joanne, really wish we'd got to hook up for a natter before I went, I'll be abck now and then. x

9:43 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Really hope you are right Clarissa, seems to me you've got a lot to concern yourself with in the next few years anyway - hugs.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No answers to my questions? How come? Damned by your own silence. Scared to use the r word,no cos muslims aren't a race so it perhaps doesn't apply. Due to the lack of info I can't totally tell so didn't use it. The term Britainistan sounded sort of rascist but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

lol, no anonymous, no answers because I simply don't care what you think. Take my silence as what you like if it makes you happy but the truth is you are irrelevant to me, you can't control me or make me think like you do, and I don't care enough about what you think to make any attempt to change it.

Post as you like, I won't respond, get abusive and I'll delete it. Cya.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have lived in Toronto, Vancouver and Newyork as well as Washington DC. The same problems exist in all of those places.
People will always flock to be with a like kind, chiefly because they share a culture and a language.
The city that I currently live in, Vancouver, has a majority Asian population. Their cultures can surely get under my skin at times, but just as surely my culture gets under theirs.
One thing that I do like about multiculture stuff is the holidays. This weekend has been the Hindu festival of light.

Namaste

1:32 AM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Glad to hear all is going well Gill. I have cousin who moved to New Zealand with his family and the standard of living is out of this world. If Tracy and I wanted to we could head out there and live as they are desperate for IT people. £140k for a huge 4 bed house.....beats the prices over here!
We are starting to seriously consider it.
So when do we come over for skiing ;-)

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Swiss type, I am fed up with all these Caledonian trannies moving here, stealing our cuckoo clocks and chocolate. Don't you dare bring deep-friend pizza amd haggis over here.....

Seriously, I am disappointed. As TGs I thought we'd be atad more liberal than accepting. The only immigrants I want rid of are the German types in that there big castle.

Don't anyone start that Rights for Whites filth, please

11:44 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Well thank you for being mature Anonymous, unlike your erstwhile namesake. Where did I mention race? go back and read it again. In the UK for so long theres been so many thought-fascists shouting 'racists' whenever someone airs an opinion contrary to their own that it's infected the mainstream consciousness.

Don't fall for it.

'Rights for Whites' is a new phrase on me, not sure I know what it means but whatever it is if thats someones opinion shouldn't you respect their right to hold a viewpoint you regard as 'filth'.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is this anonymous mature and my comments not? Boo! I want a recount! MORE predjudice? Lol. You may not care what I think, but that wasn't a relevant comment. I was interested in what YOU think and my questions were to get you to expand as I cannot see the logic in your views so far. Why have a blog with a comments box (and an anonymous function) if you only plan to repsond to like minded people. That's ego stroking. I have no interest in controlling you, that's your job. Oh, and not if I see you first hun. PS You'll be back.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home