transvestite

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Well that was a surprise

bit shocked to see savaging on t'internet relating to a small section of the last post, no matter; I can't be made to conform to how other people think I should dress, neither can I be made to conform to how other people think I should think. I'll not engage in any debate, it's just not important enough to me. Not even to correct the out of context quotes or misreadings.

Was just wondering last night as I was admiring my new top from Next (via ebay), why is shiny feminine? I was listing the boy clothing I've ever owned that was shiny, shoes, yeah of course thats allowed
bike jacket, a bit shiny,
silk shirt, very slightly shiny but always made me look a bit effeminate
The lapels of my dinner jacket.

Thats is, shiny isn't allowed on boy clothes, why not? why should shiny be intrinsically feminine? I've got dresses, blouses, tops, underwear, coats, nightwear all with a sheen to them.

It's tied up to a whole, 'why do I want to do this thing' just now. I was looking at this girl on the train the other day, she was very young, I had her pegged for 'first day at work' she had on the gorgeous heeled pixxie boots, really beautiful, I knew her feet were going to be killing her by the end of the day but i would sooo happily have swapped with her, why? what am I getting out of this, this morning I was lying there in a chemise trying to work out how I was feeling. I wasn't aroused, wasn't feeling any Zen like calm but I new that given the choice of my more normal nightwear of a t-shirt I preferred the chemise, why why why?

----------
Sancta simplicitas
O holy ignorance

5 Comments:

Blogger Angell said...

::sigh:: I wish I had a blog, so that I too could have the last word.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

LOL April.
Gill I know only own womens jeans and just got a pair of cowgirl boots that I can wear as a guy. Why? Cos I can and I don't care if people notice. It's nice to have a choice of so many clothes to wear.
Know if only society would let me wear a skirt s a guy....

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gillian, nice to hear you've settled down in Switzerland ok.
in response to wondering why we like dressing in women's clothes, there are more important things in life than wondering why. just enjoy the fact you're a tranny. that's what I try to do. no one knows the answer why.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Angell said...

I know the answer why!!!






(but I'm not telling - mwah ha ha)

10:37 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Who cares why? I spent years looking inwards, and its a lot more fun looking outwards I can tell you.

Sorry April looks like I get the last word!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home