transvestite

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas

Hello all, Christmas day blogger here, funny old xmas for me, after the ayahuasca fuelled trip that was Peru I decided not to do anything for xmas, which has left me chomping at the bit, this is the first time in 5 years I've been in the western world at xmas.

Ho hum, still I got some trannying in, at the weekend I flew to a friends to go to a wedding, that was great fun and I got for the second time compliments on the dance floor. Well sort of compliments, forgive the boy side for a second, but I'd just bought some new clothes, and dammit I looked bloody good, then a girl I'd not met before summonsed me onto the floor and after few mins the following conversation ensued

Her: So unusual to see a guy who can dance
Me: Hey thanks
Her: But you are gay aren't you
Me: No
Her: oh come on you are so gay
Me: No I'm not
Her: Not even Bi?
Me: No piss off
Her: but you can dance and you look great


That was not the first comment like that I got that night, the bride wanted her hair down, and I got stuck into pulling out the hair clips which I love doing, it's like a treasure hunt, 'Oh you are so gay' said the girl who was also digging out the clips (for the record 83 clips) hmph!

Oh yeah the trannying, well the day after the wedding I had free so I had booked up a meal and theatre and had warned my two RG companions I would be doing it as Gillian, they are totally cool with it. On the way I got a call from the lovely Jenny Jackson who was at a loose end, so as a nice surprise she was able to get tickets to the show too. What a lovely night, good company, good theatre and me in a skirt, happy sighs and it felt just soo sooo natural, you really do forget that this is an evil terrible thing to do sometimes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time - so nice to have cool friends.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Good for you girl!!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice outfit Gillian - Stacey Dee Collins x X x

2:46 AM  
Blogger Lynn Jones said...

> So unusual to see a guy
> who can dance

That really did make me chuckle. Maybe there's a gay guy out there with no moves at all.

Dancing? What heels and Girls Aloud tunes where invented for. :)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home