transvestite

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Well no surprises there

So today I woke to the news that the Olympic torch had summited Everest, pretty much as I expected there was completely unidentifiable video, no panoramas, no video of anything recognisable like the Hilary step, and most telling of all, no images that had the metal tripod that marks the summit of Everest, oh and mounteverest.net reported that the Chinese party summited "in spite of climbers watching live from Kalapattar spotting them aborting above second step.". My conclusion - they faked it.

It's so unecessary, theres no shame to failing to summit Chomolungma to use the Tibetan name. If they had been a bit humble from the start and came down saying 'we gave it our best shot but she didn't let us go up' they would probably been applauded. Instead they arrogantly asserted they were taking the torch to the top then stationed armed men with permission to use lethal force to cover up any fakery. They would honestly have seen men shot dead to make sure their stupid little flame was safe.

The sentiments from the climbing sites I read was 'Now go Home' I couldn't agree more. Oooo the more I read about this evil crowd the more angry I get. I'm going to stop now because I could post link after link about these executing, organ harvesting, human rights abusing, torturing, tibetan occupying liars. Everest.net was cyber attacked after posting critical articles, I wonder if this site will pop up on their raday.

I'll not watch one second of this tainted Olympics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's distressing that I could not find any mainstream reportage of this beyond duplication of the "official' release from CCTV. Not that I expected to. I wasn't hopeful about the prospects of this particular Olympics consolidating anything beyond ecomic agendas after the announced partnership of Steven Spielberg & Zhang Yimou to produce the opening ceremony.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Zelda Rose said...

The Chinese faked something? No way!

I am not going to watch any coverage of the Olympics, and I won't miss it at all. The Bushes are so owned by the Chinese it's sickening...

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home