transvestite

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sometimes you can't get away # 2

Officially freaking out right now, my gob is well and truly smacked. I just got an email sent to my boy account and on the cc list was the email of Karol Cross. I only saw it as I deleted the email and thought 'was that a Karol with a K?' so I pulled out out the trash and there it is Karol Cross. So I'm freaking and mailed her to find out the connection, then couldn't wait, so texted her and then gave up on all that and called her.

I posted this about my ayahuasca trip and the girl I mention at the end - Kellee - is the same Kellee as here

I'm just sitting here shaking my head, I can't believe this coincidence. Wow this ayahuasca is some wierd stuff :>)

Wow wow wow.

and again

WOW! I wish I still smoked.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

wow.. thats quite a coincidence

8:48 AM  
Blogger Peasegood said...

Wow, indeed.

Are you taking this as a conincidence, or something deeper?

10:12 AM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

Ooooooooh you've been taking WAY too much drugs!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

or even 'many'???

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drama queen

12:56 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

@ Isobel, possibly, I'm wondering if the collision of boy world and girl world means i'm meant to be more open about it, dunno.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home