transvestite

Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh well thats that then

Feeling very flat just now, last week I wrote my final letter to the ex, saying some things she needed to hear, actually more accurately things I needed to tell her. About how she had made me feel and how she had behaved along with some apologies about things I'd done. I had an impartial tgirl proof reader on hand to check for vitriol. So it was done and ready to send and there was no excuse not to send it, so I went out and got hammered instead, nice going Gillian.

Anyway last night I hardly slept and watched each hour click past till the alarm went off I'm pretty sure I was fretting about sending it probably at some level I didn't want to send it but 5 mins ago I did, wonder if she'll read it. Then after I sent it I set my email to refuse email from her, I don't want a response.

So now it's time to start feeling better, next stop, a job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home