transvestite

Friday, January 27, 2006

Normal Service is resumed

and as quickly as it came the glumness goes.

Heres a conversation I could have today:-
A.N. Other: Get up to anything fun last night
Me: Oh not really.

Or if I didn't fib heres the conversation I could have
A.N. Other: Get up to anything fun last night
Me: Well, I went to visit a friends house for dinner, I was a bit late and just had time to change into girls clothes before eating. Another girl (who used to be a boy btw) was over too and she's wanting to start being a domme (they're both into the bondage scene) so the girl who's house it is was giving her some tips, anyway after dinner we all sat down for a natter and I ended up modelling these rather fetching shackles she just got, then it just started getting silly and I ended up wearing almost everything she had - what? why are you looking at me like that?

Lifes a lot more interesting as Gillian :).

Out to Dinner Now we're just being silly

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cox said...

no comment...well load of comments but not enough time lol

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home