transvestite

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cigar TIME!!!!!!!!!!

I made it!!! I'm there!!!! I am the number one google link for 'tansvestite' go see
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=tansvestite&meta=

I'm actually a bit emotional now, I'm not sure I can blog right now, I'd like to thank you the users of the internet, in our short time together I've come to regard you all as, 'people who read my blog'

wonder what this will do to the site traffic - how exciting!!!

Damn I didn't have any Latin prepared, this is an off the cuff blog, hang on a minute maybe something modest
Transire suum pectus mundoque potiri
To overcome one's human limitations and become master of the universe

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumpster Sluts strike again.... :(

I meant Dmpster Suts, sorry.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats?!?

(raising a wine glass in toast)Here's to your increase traffic!

Though I have to wonder if the increased traffic will be able to read the blog as they certainly can't spell. :)

Lizz

5:50 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Well Lizz, I think thats related to the one handed typing technique they use.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

LOL!!!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Dumpster Sluts? lol
More work needed Gillian :-)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

look you are all clearly doing something wrong it's meeeee

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Yay to you Gillian!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jessica Sweet TV said...

Congrats

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home