transvestite

Monday, February 27, 2006

Forgetting conversations

While I type this I'm having an IM conversation with a friend who I have been thinking about telling about Gillian, however this is how the conversation just went when I showed her a rubbish pic of me from a recent race I ran in (I looked completely and utterly stupid, I must buy a mirror)

[21:57:01] Chris says:Is that a short dress?

[21:57:11]Me: oh so now as well as looking crap out running I'm a transvestite is that it?

[21:57:22] Chris says: (chuckle)

[21:57:35] Chris says: Well you decided to share it with me


Cue pause in conversation, cue me thinking 'Wtf?' cue me trying to remember getting drunk in her company, OMG!!! cue right this second a very vague memory of a drunken IM conversation. Bugger, I think I did. Heck I thought this might be an interesting blog entry that might make people think 'Oh yeah I had a coincidental conversation like that' but in typing it I have just had a memory that I might have told her while pissed. Note to self, install a breathalyser on PC. bugger bugger bugger. Ho hum, add her to the list. However now I want to know if I did without actually telling her, suggestions?????

Well theres only one Latin for this isn't there?
In vino veritas
In wine is truth.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, that's a new one even on me: Fear of coming out to people you're already out to.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

In wine there maybe truth, but in whiskey there is forgotten memories.

Best of luck Gillian!

Lizz

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...Oh the joy of sharing in another's tranny paranoia :)

I'd just tell her, just blurt it out, that's what I'd do... Yeah right!!!

Best of luck...

12:31 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I think this is my karma Steph, for delighting in your RSVP tale. :)

I'm arranging dinner with her where I shall probe with great subtlety and sophistication.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"where I shall probe with great subtlety and sophistication..."

Steady now ;-)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I once tried to get a date with a girl where I probed her interest in a great many things "with great subtlety and sophistication...". She um... saw right through me and the sublety.

Best of luck hon!

Lizz

6:51 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Me+best mate+London+Friday+2 bottles of wine and god knows how many JD's and coke = Connie outed....
You need an Outedsphere to keep track of who knows lol

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gillian, what a great story! You must update us on the outcome...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home