transvestite

Monday, March 13, 2006

You've been Transfandangoed

Was too knackered yesterday to blog, hence the pasting of the last blog entry. Sat I went out to the transfandango ball what a laugh that was, mixing it with the celebs don't you know, well I say celebs, apparently they were from some soaps, but I don't watch soaps so the only person I recognised was Richard O'Brien. It was a great night and oh the dresses, you couldn't move for satin and tafetta. I was in a tiz over what gown to wear so I took two, damn good job too, the waiter decided that my gown looked good enough to eat so poured gravy over it. Oh well accidents happen but it was a LOT of gravy, I think I'd have just went to my room if I hadn't had the spare frock. So - makeover from my mate Sammy (damn good job she made of it) dinner - gown change - auction, dancing (hardly danced, the dance floor was packed!!) then up till 5 chatting and drinking, met some lovely people, Sarah, Lilli, Portia, Carol and others that my addled brain can not remember.

Bit sore today, not the most comfortable of shoes and the bustier I was wearing under my dress made my tummy muscles sore, the things that girls go through, it's a real eye opener this tranny stuff, damn good fun tho.

I remember as a young tranny just wishing I could spend just one night in a ballgown, just one night and I can die happy, well I spent one night in two ballgowns!!!

Hangin with the celebs Ballgown 2 With Sammy Ballgown 1

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! I'M BLIND!!!

WE SAVED YOUR CHEESY BRIT ASSES IN WW2 SO YOU COULD DO THIS???

OH GOD. JUST WAIT TILL JEB BUSH TAKES OVER THE MANTLE OF POWER IN 2008. HE'LL TEACH YOU BRITS A LESSON.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Yayyy I got a nutter comment

9:25 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Nice move on the reserve dress.

And you can't beat a crazy yank lol

9:36 PM  
Blogger Deb Huggins said...

Good job on taking the spare. And congrats on the nutter?

1:41 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I see Anon wasn't brace enough to use his/her name when claiming the Yanks would sought us out. Hmmm, very brave.

Lovely dresses, look great on you Gillian... and I thought Transfandango was in Sept/Oct. Something on my 'To Do' list - next year maybe.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Shall I get my red pen out again?

And lovely frocks hon...

10:35 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Christ, theres another Bush about?
Can this one find Europe on a map?

Glad you had a top time Gillian! And you look super.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Thank you ladies and nutter.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're still a fagenstein.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

We love you anonymous, interesting that you came back.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

But he spent ages coming up with that one lol

9:30 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

awwwww wish you had Siobhan; it was pricey, I could have done with a roomie and I'd have loved to see the dress with the mother of all hooped underskirts.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted you all to know, not all American's think that way. I for one, am very blessed to get to talk to Gillian & call her my friend. I think she is beautiful, very intelligent, a great listener & gives out wonderful advice. To hell with those stupid men. What do they know? NOTHING, that's what!!!

People are afraid when they don't understand something or if it's different form the norm for them.

I love & admire you just the way you are.

Hugs & Kisses
Lynn

11:34 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Yayy, big hug for Lynn

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe next year GIllian? (I'll start saving up now)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home