transvestite

Monday, March 13, 2006

Good morning Monday

Got in this morning da-na-naaaaaaa-na (thats the blues) and a mate relayed this MSN conversation.
---------------------------------------------------
Billy: So, just how well do you know Rich.
Tony: that seems very loaded
Tony: we don't kiss if that's what you mean
Tony: what's up?
Billy: That's an interesting qualification given the circumstances.
Tony: you're being very odd
Billy: Heard something about Rich pastimes.
Tony: don't tell me he drink's whiskey, smokes cigars and is generally annoying?
Billy: No, that's something that I'd have guessed. This is something that I would never have thought.
Tony: so who told you?
Billy: Can't really tell but the source was Julia. I'm only discussing it with you 'coz I figured you'd probably know.
Tony: ah Julia. That was is massively indescrete. No wonder they got divorced. If you can't trust the one you're with....
Tony: remarkable how she's suddenly the underdog in the relationship
Tony: protesting a little too much me think
Tony: so you ok with the news?
Billy: In her defence, I think she told someone quite a while back or only recently repeated it.
Billy: 'ok with the news' - it's f****** hilarious.
Tony: the weird bit is, he's very good at it.
Billy: Am I likely to seen him in his alternate personality and not realised?
Billy: 'have' seen him
Tony: no he keeps two very seperate lives. One with us plebs and the other with the rich and famous. And for the record, no matter how many pictures I see, I never recognize him
Tony: well the scot's accent's a clue obviously
Billy: I had absolutely no idea whatsoever. Carole found out and asked me if there was anything odd about Rich that I knew about and I was guessing away for sometime. There's no way I'd have arrived at cross-dressing even with some clues.
Billy: So, what's his view about people knowing. Is he OK with it and just concerned about prejudice or would rather keep it completely secret?
Tony: No he realized a few years ago that this is something that could harm him if it came out in an uncontrolled way, so he's been telling everyone he trusts (and meets regularly) since then. The only caveat, is that he's hold back some pretty serious anti-julia news. The rules are that if his parent's ever hear of his passtime, then he goes after Julia.
Tony: She really shouldn't be telling people. Its not nice of her
Billy: Obviously I wouldn't tell anyone as I respect his right to tell people, particularly if it's something that they know could cause some problems.
Billy: As far as Julia is concerned, she told someone ages ago who recently repeated it to someone else who then told Carole.
Billy: Unfortunately it would be fair to say that discretion has gone out of the window.
Billy: By the way, when I said, 'f***** hilarious', that wasn't meant in a mocking way at all. I What I found, and still find funny is that it's the least expected thing I thought I'd discover about Rich.
Billy: So, how's he doing generally by the way?
------------------------------------------------
Oh well, whatever, and I don't smoke cigars anymore :)

Scientia est potentia
Knowledge is power.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe your mates used the word 'caveat' in an MSM conversation... how posh are you??? :)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird, that's just broken a dream I had last night. With you in it. :-S

We were at a party and you were introducing me to a friend who didn't know about you dressing. You whispered quickly "call me Glen", which my subconcious mind must have decided was your male name (probably because Glen sounds vaguely Scottish).

I then had a chat with this man, winging answers to questions such as "so how do you know Glen", etc.

All this would have been a reasonably sensible dream if not for one thing... you were dressed as Gillian. Bit of a giveaway really. :-D

4:37 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Super posh Steph, I even get out the bath to take a piss.

Not broken Becky, my names not Rich but I do like the idea of standing there in a frock hissing at you 'don't let on I'm a transvestite!'

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind that........ what about the transfandango?

5:48 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Not only are they posh but they can spell in MSN. I can't spell even after the help of spell checker.

So tell me Gillian how does a wee lassie like you get posh mates then? ;-)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I moved to Royal Bershire Jane, we got posh coming out of our ears down here, real posh not that nasty oik from that smelly girl band.

Anonymous - identify yourself!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Funny how folk never seem to have the first idea when they find someone they know is a trannie.

What a deceptive lot we are. Should be made to sport placards announcing the fact - that's what I say, don't you know, old chap.

Rodders from Barkshire.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home