transvestite

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Outed again

Two friends had some US chums staying with them for a week and I went over there for dinner and had a lovely evening, after I left the girl buttonholed the hostess, "I noticed his nails, they're shaped and had clear nail varnish (hardner actually)whats the story?" damn girls are so observant. Debi (for it was she) told her about my other side (thats cool, I don't expect my chums to lie for me) and the reaction? as usual totally ok with it.

Last night Debi and fiance came round to watch Lost and at one point she was trying on some of the clothes Karen gave me last week to see if they fitted. She tried on the bridesmaids dress and said, 'Right, now I've talked it over with Paul(fiance) and if we have a conventional wedding how would you feel about being my bridesmaid'

Bridesmaid!!!! thats twice!!! surely one of thems got to come off!!!! I was speechless, I couldn't believe it, of course I said yes but I said she's got to go away and think about it. This has to be her big day, her wedding, not 'the wedding with the guy in a dress'.

As she sees it I'll be helping her out of a pickle, she's got so many close girlfriends that she'd have to have 12 bridesmaids to avoid putting noses out of joint. Solution - tranny bridesmaid!!! 'Swan around all day in a gorgeous frock? oh well if it helps you out OK then.'

It's not all plain sailing, they haven't decided a date or a country yet, or even if they are having a conventional 'do'. From my side I have to think about this hard, this is different to the scenario when was asked before, that was someone I met through the scene, this is someone I've known for years and we share a lot of muggle friends. Do I want to appear as Gillian in front of them all? Then of course there's the pictures, there will obviously be a shedload of pictures with me in them, I've taken great care to keep my boy world away from pictures of me, do I want to undo all that? Lastly can I be Gillian? Debi has met me as Gillian before and it was cool ('You're a girl, you act different, you move differently' she said) but one night after TX I stayed at a male friends house and we sat up till the small housr drinking, I found it hard to be Gillian in front of him, I felt I was just boy-me in a skirt.

Lots to think about, oh before I forget, I was on MSN with an rg chum from the 'scene' she said 'If I ever get married will you be an usher at my normal do and a bridesmaid at my tranny do' - yaaahhhh!!!! thats three!!!!

---------------------
Te precor duncissime supplex!
Pretty please with cherry on top!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I think you must be a bridesmaid magnet. :)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of future fun, I did a 2 day hen night in Brighton over the weekend - such a laugh :-)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

This has got to be right up there at the very top of tranny dream things to do :-) But you're right to think long and hard about it - there wouldn't be any going back!

(would be soooo fab though!)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home