transvestite

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More movies

Nothing to write about today, so I had to pass on a link to some more movies, Kate seems to have too much time on her hands, and has done some good movies here my favs are A Special Treat and The Adventures of Doris

btw did I mention I've been asked to be a bridesmaid? actually thats worth blogging, being cognisant of the whole taking attention away from the bride thing I bounced it off a couple of RG chums, their reaction was 'go for it' the brides not going to have asked me if she isn't cool with it and it's just something thats going to make the wedding memorable. Now supposing I have an SO by then, I wonder how she's going to feel about being the bridesmaids girlfriend at the wedding? Surreal, totally surreal.

Oh and I also got asked to be a model in a fashion show - Tranny fantasies, come on get ya tranny fantasies here, get 'em while they're 'ot.

------------------
Mei capilli sunt flagrantes
My hair is on fire

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog Gillian, my blog feels all grown up now.

Being a bridesmaid! Well that is such a unique opportunity (yes I know you said you've been asked before) You have to go for it. The bride obviously wants you too (and the groom too presumeably). A model too eh? Whats next? Air Hostess? Ballerina?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

The thing you seem to have completely forgotton about Gillian... is the hen do!

Now I'm not thinking black bin liner/L plates awful tacky mess, as I'm sure you're friends are cut from much finer cloth. But just think what seriously good fun it will be!

And it also gives you a chance to really bond with the gang, so that you'll have lots of friends who will support you come the big day!

Fabulous!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home