transvestite

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bugger the weekend

Not happy, I had a fun fun fun weekend planned, Friday I was going to visit a friend for dinner then we were going out shopping on Saturday and I was going to get my ears pierced. Friday she said she wasn't well and could we cancel, 20 mins later I got an email from another friend offering a spare ticket to the Monsters of Rock bash in Milton Keynes, 'wayheyy, so now instead of ear piercing I'm going to see Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent et al. (actually I don't like Ted Nugent, his musics ok but the mans a prick).

Couple of hours later I get a call 'Sorry man someone else got in first, the tickets gone' bugger bugger. Oh well it's all to the good, this way I can bone up on some technology that I lied about knowing for a contract interview next week.

But Friday night I did some trannying, I practised putting on dresses, some frocks I have are a bugger to get on with a face full of makeup so I spent some time finding ways to get them on to minimise contact, I did try with a plastic bag over my head too (kid trannies - don't try this unless over the age of 8, for some reason being older makes you immune to suffocation). Then I watched big brother - party on dudess!!

btw the plastic bag worked quick well, I just felt a bit silly.

--------------------
Tua mater tam antiquior ut linguam latine loquatur
Your mother is so old she speaks latin

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Gillian get yourself some washable headscarves, Put them over your face like a veil when you are putting on dresses or tops over your head and hey no make up on dress. Plastic Bags are really not recommended.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

errr yes, well I supose that might work as well, errm


wow do I feel like an idiot :>)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Just remember to remove the plastic bag before leaving the house...

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kids...don't try any of that home of course..and before going out ensure a brown paper bag is used in place of the plastic one.

Thanks for the comments over on my "Tesco Value Blog"..you never know... I might even get a grown up one someday.

anyhow..seeing as I'm now fulltime, the union rules say I need to shun everyone who was nice to me.....er.....bugger that..

Have fun...

Willow
AKA
Caz

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home