transvestite

Friday, November 03, 2006

Well that went well

Well I think we dealt with that in a reasonably mature fashion, some excellent points well made, truths that in this hectic world we live in it’s all too easy to forget, dogma is a shit film and we shouldn’t forget that.

Feeling pretty chilled just now, as I expected when I got my flat – sorry – apartment, I just felt so much better, I spent my first two nights there, on a sleeping bag on a wooden floor but I’ve just been grinning like a grinny thing, I’m feeling quite content. The ex has played on my thoughts an awful lot, avid blog readers might have noticed that my wedding anniversary passed last week (as long as somethings passing! – ed). I forgot about it and didn’t realise till the day after. In contrast to when she and the miserable little excuse for a human being she married normally play on my mind it’s not hurt, usually I just end up thinking “stupid cow”. That’s progress, yayy me. Actually lets expand on the miserable excuse bit blah blah, I’ve tried not to do too much slagging off as I don’t think it healthy or nice but I’ll make an exception here.

After the ex asked for a dee eye vee oh arse ee ee her now husband took me out for lunch so he could in his words ‘Look me in the eye and tell me there was nothing going on between him and my wife’, so now they are married and that still rocks me, I can’t understand how anyone could do that and call themselves a man, he sat there sweating (which I put down to him being no stranger to a fish supper) and treated me like a friend while lying to me, horrible horrible thing to do. I’ll leave the last word to an Oz girl I met on hold who asked about it “ what a c…!” and we’ll leave that one there.

So yeah I feel happy, well as happy as I can be when not actively wearing girls clothes and pretending to be a girl. Works good if slightly dull, offices are nice, comfortable, spacious, gym, sleeping room (true) and people are friendly. Now I’ve moved I can start building a social life, contented sigh.

The Swiss love to smoke, it’s a national pastime, it’s their favourite thing so a quick vist to a pub ends in a smelly fug (genius rhyme). They also like to wander about drinking in public, that’s something I’m so not used to but you’ll see everyone doing it, there’s a ‘beers of the world’ shop in Zurich train station that has a bottle opener fixed to the wall outside so you can buy your booze crack it open and wander off swigging.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've done so much and come so far and yet there is still so much to look forward too. You're not even 40, yet when life begins !
Convert that negative energy into something positive; you're way too good to be playing with the past.
Good luck hun.
Becks
x

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home