transvestite

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

At last!

Yayyy I went out, properly! Back to the venue of my first ever trip, Club Angelic at Pink Punters, the theme was Bunny Girls (or bunny gorillas perhaps). What a great crowd, I was a little worried about turning up on my own but I needn't have, everyone friendly as always. Had some lovely compliments on my makeup, outfit and one spectacular compliment; I'm very self conscious about dancing, I realise that being male, white and heterosexual is not a combination conducive to dancing, 'being Gillian' allows my inhibitions to drop a bit and I can enjoy a good boogie while still accepting that I tread the fine line between dancing and fitting. I asked this girl I met there if she fancied a bop (how school disco of me :) and I was blown away she said 'hey a tranny that can dance' - I was beaming. Fortunately Debi Spopoo wasn't on the floor at the time, now theres a tranny that can dance.

I didn't do the bunny girl thing, it being so long since I'd been out I wanted to relish doing it 'straight' so just jeans and a blouse of cuteness for dinner then black mini, boots and gorg Next top that got a lot of comments (it's acetate, really touchy feely). I was shocked how good some of the girls looked, I expected tranny bunny girls to look baaaaadd, not at all. The rgs in theme did look fantastic tho, I pinned the tail back on the lovely Myffy, a very small pin, a dark club, nails and sozzled, it took about half an hour to reattach the sodding thing, I'm sure she thought I was touching her up :).

Had a good natter with some people I hadn't shared time with before, a good natter was had. 4am finish then up early to get down to londonium to cheer on a friend in the marathon then flight and home for half eleven zzzzzzz.

Err piccies- never took my camera out of my handbag, was just chatting or boogying all night.

3 Comments:

Blogger steph_angel said...

"...I was blown away she said 'hey a tranny that can dance..."

A compliment that I can safely say will never be thrown my way ;-)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Penny M said...

Sounds like a fantastic evening Gillian :-)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to say hello but think you were blown away with a lovely GG so Kim tool a photo for keeps sake!

Glad to see that you were enjoying yourself. Pay a visit again soon.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home