transvestite

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Welcome Lindsey

A muggle friend just found this blog and called me up today to tell me, so big hello to Lindsey. How fab is this girl? she found the blog by trying to find me a scene in Switzerland, a few searches of transvestite, Zurich and up I popped. Hmm quandry time, now faced with the dilema I see other bloggers have had, it's easier to be honest when you know it's being bounced of the blogosphere, it's a bit different when theres flesh and blood real world friends reading it. The girl is incredibly nosey and I'm sure she'll read all of it, she's also a fantastic person that I'm proud to call a friend (does that make up for the nosey comment???)

Heres a measure of the girl; once I was staying at her house, downstairs in the basement office just killing time on the PC feeling utterly awful about the ex and Lindsay came down with some blouses 'I was going to throw these out but I wondered if you might want any of them' pretty damn perfect timing that was.

------------------------
Tua toga suspina est
Your toga is backwards

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gillian,

Me, nosey, never!!! I am super proud to call you a friend too (will talk to you later about the nosey comment) :-) I think it is great that you have the site and I promise I wont read all of it. I wanted to see more pics of you to be honest.. The one you have up is great but I have seen even nicer ones of you, you should have them up.

Take it easy xx love ya! Linz xx

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here, here! More piccies from Gillian -- YES!

Gillian, remember to count your blessings (Linz), dear friend.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Penny M said...

Mmmmm, blouses (Homer Simpson-like drooling noise)

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, the Missus got an email off a Sydney based TG who enquired why we don't drink in our old local anymore? A local we'd not been to in Trans* guise, naturally.

The hills have eyes, I tells ya

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home