transvestite

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The bitch

Yes me thats who, I've been debating blogging this, but sod it it's my blog and I'll post what I like, and if you don't agree then comment on it and I'll delete it with a merry click cos it's MY BLOG!!

OK recently I went out with a group of tgirls where I only knew a couple of them before, the girls all looked good, with one exception and heres where I bitch. In summary I walked into the bar and saw this: 25 stone, wooly jumper, skirt, legs wide apart flashing everything, poor wig, unbrushed, stubble, bad makeup. There said it and I feel guilty for saying it but dammit we can't all be as pretty as (insert fav tgirl icon) but we can all make the effort and this person had made naff all effort. I mean how hard is it to keep your legs shut? how hard us it to shave for chrissakes?

And do you know what annoyed me, what really annoyed me? in the restaurant we're surrounded by muggles and are they going to remember the great looking normal girls around the table? nope you know the memory they are going to take away and tell their friends?, and there go all the tranny stereotypes nicely reinforced. You make all this effort, pick an outfit, spend hours on makeup, nails, wig and then you get lumped in the same catagory as someone who didn't even try.

10 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cox said...

Been there and said is so many times.
AXM in Manchester, relaxing with a few t-girls and SO's and not really being noticed.
In walks a "comedy tranny" with dodgy blonde wig, huge ballon tits, short dress that showed every lump and thigh high pvc boots.
All eyes turned to her/it, and as she/it walked towards where we were all eyes followed and noticed the trannys in the corner.

I can understand if someone is new and is still working on their look but some just have no concpet of how to look feminine. Puttinga skirt on does not make you a woman, and I hate those who just bring the rest of us down.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

and even if they are new and still working on it, as long as they're trying they'll get a smile and a kind word.

Hates a bit strong tho, I just don't want to be where they go.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

**takes a puff on her pipe**

And what's wrong with that?

**scratches chin stubble**

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While my reaction, had I been there, would likely have been exactly the same as yours - I don't think it is right. Take it too far and you get that Beaumont Society nonsense about blending in and everyone being and looking nice and pleasant and middle-class and not rocking the boat in case we upset anyone. I believe that if I, as a man, reserve the right to swan around in cocktail dresses and high-heels then I have to extend that right to everyone else to dress EXACTLY how they please - even if they do look like ugly and ridiculous.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Ah Gillian.. it doesn't have to be like this. Here's how you can help

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that's why you should try and pick the sort of people you fell comfy going out with. It doesn't mean just because someone is a tranny that you will get along with them or want to associate and go out with. Different strokes for different folks. Sorry but the same thing pisses me off and I agree.In a similar fashion last time I went out, saw 2 trannies coming in, minis outragous dancing , going around 'feeling' all the the blokes around them! No wonder most 'admirers' treat tgirls like a piece of meat desperate for a shag! You can but try to avoid such stuff...

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You alomst want to go up to half assed people like that and say, thanks for setting my people back 20 years you gomer!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

I think the key thing is the attitude. Theres a huge difference between trying your best and not looking very good, and not trying at all. And not shaving, or keeping your knees together (to me) is just saying "I simply don't care".

The look that particulary jarred with me on a recent night out was a trannie in a tiny dress which barely covered her bits wearing a tiny thong that well, simply didn't. We all had the joy of discovering that she was definitely pre-op. Not a pretty sight. And the huge irony was that she told me later she was TS and living full time. The mind boggles.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ugh, TS and living fulltime in her own little fantasy world Karol.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mind boggles...

It sounds like one or two other things were boggling...

Seems to be a common complaint though - I know one or two that whine amazingly about being T and not once have I seen them try to integrate into female society. The ones that try even some really bad ones do eventually fit - I wish them luck

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home