transvestite

Monday, March 06, 2006

Dining out

Had a fanatastic dinner night out last Tuesday. Losing a lot of weekends of late I've had to grab trannying where I can. Bit of a nightmare getting ready and up to London for nosh but fortunately I have a tranny friendly chum whose house I can get ready at. It was such a lovely evening. Had a drink at the lovely Fis house then walked to this superb Italian restuarnt. It was really full and when we walked in there were a lot of stares, then 5 mins later the novelty has worn off and it was just like a normal night out for dinner. Thats just how it should be, out in the real world, being ourselves. We nattered the whole night and were the last in the restaurant, when Laura decided it was time for toilet pics as we touched up makeup before heading off, you won't believe how much time 3 trannies can spend taking pics of themselves in a toilet, just some great tranny silliness.

And then the giant Italian owner snogged us all before we left, which was nice.

Tranny dinner

Nunc est bibendum
Now it's time to drink.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember walking into that restaurant and trying oh so hard not to grin like a maniac, as I do when people stare at me. Which of course makes them stare even more.

What I really should do is pull out a megaphone and start shouting..."OK, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GO BACK TO YOUR MEALS, NOTHING TO SEE..."

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home